viernes, 23 de enero de 2009

Charity ball

My darlings, what a hectic day I had yesterday. As you might remember last night was scheduled to happen the Charlie´s Widows Bingo Ball. I had to run from work to Salva´s Palace, for a very brief encounter after our divorce (I am a lady and as such I give and demand respect), then rush with my knicker unchanged to the Bingo ball....then run to Sky´s home to get a fabulous clavicord, say hi quickly to her and to Cecille, run in the calesa to Luteznia´s Club, have a lovely chat with her and our lovely Jenofonta and then on the way home say bye to our saint lady Richie. The ball was an absolute success. dancing and talking and mingling among my real friends and enjoying the company of beautiful people. I must admit that I was lucky with my card and I won a lovely exclusive designer scarf. We had so much laugh: Lady Anne was there next to me, Amelie and her handsome engaged boyfriend, Lola and of course Ivette and Lorenza. The most beautiful widow in the whole of Madrid was there to: Ricardo Corazón de Neón. Belleza insuperable por la que tantas mozas casaderas se desviven. And it was nice to be there. Although there was a little black note when one of my closest friend pointed at an old old friend of mine and mentioned how disgusting their behaviour was. Dear God!!: another place the are not welcome!!!.
When I was leaving the club I manged to steal a friendly kiss from Richie. A kiss full of love and comprehension and charged with positive energies.
It was so beautiful to see how much they loved each other I recovered my believe in good...well and then the badly mannered acquaintance of mine had to ruin it!!!.
I hope to see the beauties again tonight.
Oh dear oh dear.

No hay comentarios: